According to Zhang Guoquan, director of Xiaomi’s mobile phone system software department, a survey on Weibo reveals that more than 90% of Xiaomi 12 Pro users maintain balanced mode. He claims that most users pay more attention to heat in normal mode. So, in balanced mode, Xiaomi’s temperature control is very strict. He said, “For users who like to play large-scale games and have high frame rate requirements, they may sacrifice the thermal experience slightly and can run smoothly in performance mode. For geeky users, you can find the ultimate mode switch and launch at will… ”
“However, the proportion of users in extreme mode is higher than that in performance mode. This is indeed a characteristic of Wo Xiaomi users, ”added Zhang Guoquan. According to Zhang Guoquan’s survey, Xiaomi 12 Pro users prefer balanced mode followed by extreme mode before performance mode.
A few days ago, Master Lu announced the list of smooth (smooth) Android smartphones in December. With the all-new flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen1 processor, a high 120Hz refresh screen and the new MIUI 13 system, Xiaomi 12 Pro tops this list. The list shows that Xiaomi 12 Pro scores 216.20 points while Xiaomi 12 is second with 210.04 points. In third position, Oppo Find N scores 202.76 points.
Xiaomi 12 Pro Specifications
- 6.73-inch display (3200 x 1440 pixels) Full HD + AMOLED 20: 9 HDR10 +, refresh rate 1-120 Hz, touch sampling rate 480 Hz, brightness up to 1,500 nits, contrast ratio 8,000,000: 1 (Min), HDR10 +, Dolby Vision, Protection Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm mobile platform with Adreno next generation GPU
- 8 GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128 GB / 256 GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12 GB LPPDDR5 RAM 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX707 1 / 1.28 ″ sensor, f / 1.9 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 50MP ultra wide angle lens Samsung JN1 115 ° with f / 2.2 aperture, 50MP Samsung JN1 2x portrait camera with f / 1.9 aperture , 48mm focal length, 8K video recording
- 32MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor integrated in the display, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, two speakers, Harman Kardon setting, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.6 × 74.6 × 8.16mm; Weight: 205g (glass) / 204g (leather)
- 5G SA / NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh battery (typical) with 120W wired fast charge, second wireless charge 50W / Rechargeable wireless 10W
The Xiaomi 12 Pro is currently one of the most attractive smartphones in the Xiaomi 12 series. Recall that the Xiaomi 12 series currently has Xiaomi 12, 12 Pro and 12X. The Xiaomi 12X is a mid-range smartphone while the Xiaomi 12 is aimed at little flagship lovers.